Thursday 10 September 2015

BOOM!!

I've decided to contitue here, with my page in english. I don't know why but I kinda feel it's more comfortable for me to expres myself in other language. Don't ask me why. I have no idea.

I was thinking about this blog and what to do with it. Should I end it? Should I continue? I'm still saving it for some emergency case, you know, when you have strong need to write something down.

But I want to change it. I was thinking about ideas how to run this blog. I'm not a fashion freak neither a cosmetic crazy. I do DIY barely and I don't read too much books. But I think. A lot. About things. Ordinary things happining in our lifes. So why shouldn't I write about ordinary things? Let's give it a try. I will make up some topic for next post and we'll see what is gonna happen. Are you curious? I definitely am. So be turned! :) 

Thanks for reading, I ♥ you!




1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see you're writing agaiiin. I hope it will last :)

    ReplyDelete

Moc děkuji za každý Váš komentář :)